We are now hiring a Supervisor.
As a Supervisor you can expect to:
• Supervise the shift's operations in the restaurant and liaise with the kitchen staff to ensure smooth operations, compliance with procedures, and safety regulations and that an optimal level of quality service is achieved.
• Supervise the restaurant employees; recommend hiring, schedule, train, resolve problems, provide open communications, and recommend discipline as appropriate.
• Respond to customer needs, issues, comments, and problems to ensure a quality experience.
• Update the cash register system and compile and prepare various reports to aid in the administration of the restaurant.
• Supervise the maintenance/sanitation of the restaurant and equipment during the shift to protect the assets, comply with regulations, and ensure quality service.
• Minimum high school diploma. Some college preferred.
• 1-2 years of employment in a related position.
• Working knowledge of food and restaurant services, policies and operations.
• Accuracy and speed sufficient to process deposits and change orders.
• Knowledge of computer equipment or other technical devices or broad knowledge in several operational areas.
• Ability to read, count, add, subtract, write, and record numbers.
• Ability and skill to perform simple computer data entry.
• Ability and skill using 10-key adding machine by touch.
• Ability to work alone during long periods of time
• Ability to repetitively perform proper bending and lifting techniques to handle up to 50 lbs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.