Sorry, this job has expired.
We are now hiring a Grill Cook.
As a Grill Cook you can expect to:
• Prepare a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers, and a variety of other kitchen equipment.
• Assume 100% responsibility for quality of products served.
• Know and comply consistently with standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards, and kitchen rules, policies, and procedures.
• Stock and maintain sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period.
• Portion food products prior to cooking according to standard portion sizes and recipe specifications.
• Maintain a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, pasta cookers, sauté burners, convection oven, flat top range, and refrigeration equipment.
• Prepare item for broiling, grilling, frying, sautéing, or other cooking methods by portioning, battering, breading, seasoning, and/or marinating.
• Follow proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
• Assist in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
• Assist in the receiving of products and stock/replenish items correctly as needed.
• Record temperature of food items, equipment, and storage products on appropriate logs.
• Verbal and written communication skills are essential.
• Ability to read, speak and understand the English language in order to read kitchen tickets, recipes, safety and OSHA compliance, and training, etc.
• Ability to remember, recite, and promote the variety of menu items.
• Good team work approach to daily tasks.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.